"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Friday, June 20, 2008

End of horror, end of sorrows.

Now that there are no gar-ments in the office, I shall blog a little. The only people left in the entire office are 4 newbies. Haha... all of them came in later than me! (It's lunch time)
I realise that I usually cant blog cos there will be a million and one things at the back of my head to do, within no fixed deadline then, but now within one month. Yea! I can finally be certain that I am going to be out of here earlier than end of July!
They have to miss me. All of them. LOL. Nobody to run to the bank/law firm/embassy, no lunch on fridays, no more bubble teas, no more ziyi here, ziyi there... haha!
It'll be easy to find another replacement, but who is as efficient as me? who knows as much as me? hahaha

I feel retarded. Who gets so happy over an sms? Who gets so happy to have admission into ntu at least?
Maybe I am. But I've waited more than 2 months for this, with 3 trips down to ulu china (ntu), idp, australia, S$200k...

I miss the thought and possibility of going to Australia, and of cos never coming back.
But, if I ever made it there, I'm going to miss wonderful people such as eugene, cheryl, angeline, mel, dan, stella... even more.
Well, there's always a when I strike rich next time.

2 days ago, I opened a pack of chocolates. Normal plain milk chocolates.
Photobucket
Not too thick, not too light. I finished the whole thing within 2 mornings.
Perfect for Xmas in summer.

I need to buy a new pair of shoes. Ele-glue may stick the soles, but not the cushion. It's in the process of disintegration.
Photobucket
Haha.. the quality of my camera-in-phone not bad huh.


Ok, that was me on estasy. Now's back to work on another sleepy day. Tomorrow's the weekend again! =D


Posted at 13:50






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-